Anniversary Tattoo Ideas
Are you considering of having Anniversary Tattoo Ideas? Many couples are longing for something unusual on their anniversaries. Romantic dinner and a movie may seem ordinary, so why don’t you try having a matching tattoo as a wonderful way to celebrate the years you have spent together. Whether you choose a traditional tattoo design or something more unusual, getting a matching tattoo with your significant other or make it as a surprise gift will make your anniversary unforgettable.
- Many people get the spouse or significant other’s names tattooed on their bodies. If you want something unique, why not consider Angelina Jolie’s idea. She gets tattoos for the map coordinates of birthplaces of her children. You can get a tattoo with the longitude and latitude of the place you meet for the first time, your wedding site or a special or favorite place you have visited together. You can create these numbers of Anniversary Tattoo Ideas around your wrist or ankles. Other idea is one of you can have only the longitude while the other gets the latitude.
- Anniversary Tattoo Ideas #1 – Names. If you like o get tattoo with your names or your spouse’s name, you will want to get it in the Greek alphabet or Hebrew language instead of your native language. If you happen to have the same surname, you can use it in place of first names. Showing a shared last name unites you in a totally different way than couples who only get first names tattoos of each others.
- Anniversary Tattoo Ideas #2 – The Key to Your Heart. No matter how long they have been together, many couples still have a fear of having tattoos of their names on one another. If you are one of them, you can consider an anniversary tattoo that shows a heart with a lock and place them on your back shoulder, for example, while your spouse gets an old fashioned key tattooed on his. The emotion is that your spouse will always have the one-and-only key to your heart.
- Anniversary Tattoo Ideas #3 – Love Knots. Bold knot-style Celtic tattoos is very popular. You can use this of Irish origin design to express romance. The lover knot of Celtic symbolizes an interweaving of two souls for time without end. You can also add spirals to your romantic tattoo to be a sign of personal balance and spirit that has been achieved by making a commitment.
- Anniversary Tattoo Ideas #4 – Vows. Celebrate the love your have with a few words or phrases from your marriage vows and make them inked into your body. The words will call up special romantic feelings each time you and your partner view them. Consider having this tattoo on your hidden part of the body such as your shoulder, your hip or below your belly button. You and your partner can revive the promises of your vows during personal meets.
Choose Anniversary Tattoo Ideas and keep your significant other out of the dog house when it comes to remembering your anniversary.
Finally, if you love large tattoos and you love telling the world you are the happiest married couple on the planet, have a copy of your wedding invitation or announcement tattooed. It’s a unique jump from the norm, as far as norm and tattoos go, and one you can cherish together.